Birth: In 873 Hijri, Allah bestowed a son upon Sultan Khudawand. The newborn was named Shah Nizamuddin. In the 9th century Hijri, the kingdom of Jais in Northern India was ruled by Sultan Khudawand. Today, Jais is part of the district of Rai Bareli in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Hazrat Bandagi Miyan Shah NizamRZ
- son of Shah Khudawand
- son of Sultan Darain
- son of Shaikh Nizamuddin
- son of Shaikh Ruknuddin
- son of Shaikh Fareeduddin GanjshakarRH
- son of Jamaluddin Sulaiman
- son of Shaikh Shoaib
- son of Shaikh Ahmed
- son of Shaikh Yusuf
- son of Shaikh Muhammad
- son of Shaikh Shahabuddin
- son of Shaikh Ahmed (titled Faraq Shah)
- son of Naseeruddin
- son of Mohammed Sulaiman Shah
- son of Saman Shah
- son of Sulaiman
- son of Abdullah Mas’ood
- son of Waizul Kareem
- son of Abdul Fatah
- son of Ishaq
- son of Ibrahim
- son of Adham bin Sulaiman
- son of Naseeruddin
- son of Abdullah
- son of Ameerul Momineen Hazrat Umar FarooqRZ
- Bandagi Miyan Shah NizamRZ is narrated to have said, “Allah bestows (‘ata) [His Blessings] on a believer (momin) on four occasions: (1) when the believer is in taklif (trouble); (2) when he undergoes ikhraj (expulsion); (3) when he is in faqa (starvation); and (4) when he is in naza’ (throes of death). But a seeker of Allah should be in the company of murshid at that time.”
- Bandagi Miyan Shah NizamRZ is narrated to have said, “When a person takes to the desire of Allah with courage, it (the path of Allah) becomes very easy for him. But for one who has no courage, it becomes very difficult.”
- Bandagi Miyan Shah NematRZ was expelled (ikhraj) from Chapaneer (Gujarat) by disavowers (munkiran) of MahdiAS. Bandagi Miyan Shah NizamRZ left the place of his own accord and said. “The emulation of his brother is obligatory on this servant of Allah.
- Bandagi Miyan Shah NizamRZ is narrated to have said, “Allahbestows (‘ata) [His Blessings] on a believer (momin) on fouroccasions: (1) when the believer is in taklif (trouble); (2) whenhe undergoes ikhraj (expulsion); (3) when he is in faqa(starvation); and (4) when he is in naza’ (throes of death). Buta seeker of Allah should be in the company of murshid at thattime.”*Bandagi Miyan Shah NizamRZ is narrated to have said, “Whena person takes to the desire of Allah with courage, it (the pathof Allah) becomes very easy for him. But for one who has nocourage, it becomes very difficult.”*Bandagi Miyan Shah NematRZ was expelled (ikhraj) fromChapaneer (Gujarat) by disavowers (munkiran) of MahdiAS.Bandagi Miyan Shah NizamRZ left the place of his own accordand said. “The emulation of his brother is obligatory on thisservant of Allah.
- Bandagi Miyan Shah NizamRZ told his sons in Gojri dialect,“Ghulam ban, miyan mat ban.” It means, “Be a servant, not a master.”
- Once Miyan Abdul Fatah asked Miyan Shah NizamRZ, “Miyanji, who is a Mutawakkil (a person who trusts Allah)?” Miyan NizamRZ gave the definition of a Mutawakkil by way of
- an example. He said, “A Mutawakkil is sitting under the shade of a fruit-laden tree. Birds are sitting on the branches of the tree. The Mutawakkil gets a thought in his mind that if the birds drop some fruit I will eat it. He will not be a Mutawakkil, if he gets even such a thought in his mind. This is because, in the same way, he will have expectations from the entire world.”
- One day in Farah, Miyan Abdul MajeedRZ asked Miyan Shah NizamRZ, “If a person makes three extra actions (like scratching, etc.) in Namaz apart from the regular actions, will his prayers be invalidated?” Miyan Shah NizamRZ replied, “A single extra action has three actions built into it.” Miyan Abdul MajeedRZ asked, “How?” He replied, “When the hand is lifted, it is one action, when the action (like scratching) is done, it is the second action and when the hand is returned to its original position, it is the third action. Thus this Namaz becomes invalid.”
- Miyan Abdul MajeedRZ asked the second question, “When blood flows from a wound, is the Vuzu broken or not?” Miyan Shah NizamRZ replied, “When blood flows and it is seen or blood has not flowed but is seen – in both cases Vuzu is vitiated.” Miyan Abdul MajeedRZ went to Hazrat Imam MahdiAS and narrated whatever Miyan Shah NizamRZ had said. Hazrat Imam MahdiAS replied, “Whatever Miyan Shah Nizam has said is correct.”
GLAD TIDINGS GIVEN BY IMAM MAHDIAS:
The ImamAS has given a number of glad tidings to the Miyan Shah NizamRZ
- “He has seen and tasted.”
- “Drinker of the Ocean of Divinity (Darya-Nosh).”
- “Sometimes in a divine trance, sometimes awake (Mast Mast, Hushyar Hushyar).”
- “One who has the vision of Allah with his physical eyes.”
- “Big Bowl of Blame (kashk-e-malamat).”
- “Men whom neither merchandise nor sale diverts from remembrance of Allah…” [Quran, S 24: 37]This verse descended in favour of Hazrat Abu BakrRZ. On the command of Allah, Hazrat MahdiAS gave the glad tidings of this verse to Hazrat Shah NizamRZ.
- “Witness to the Vision of Allah through the physical eyes in this world.”
- “Man of pitiable Poverty (Mard-e-Qallash)” Miyan Syed Alam RA has explained that it means one who has perished in Allah and survives in Allah [Fani Fillah,Baqi Billah], in his book Naqliat Miyan Syed AlamRA.
- “Perished in Allah, Survived in Allah (Fani Fillah Baqi Billah).”
- Brother Miyan NizamRZ is one to say ‘Is there more?’ (In the desire for divine manifestations (tajalliyat).
- Hazrat MahdiAS said, “If anyone wants to see a dead body walking on earth, he should see Miyan NizamRZ.”
- When Hazrat MahdiAS left Kaha, Miyan SalamullahRZ was walking ahead of the ImamAS holding the reins of the horse which the ImamAS was riding. While walking he started a conversation with the ImamAS and said, “It is written in the books that one day Hazrat JibraeelAS came to the ProphetSLM and said that Allah has ninetynine attributes and if anyone has any one of these attributes, Allah will make him His friend. The ProphetSLM conveyed this to the muhajireen (migrants) and the ansar (helpers). Hazrat Abu BakrRZ lamented and asked the ProphetSLM, “Do I possess any of those attributes?” The Messenger of AllahSLM replied, “You possess all the attributes.” He reiterated this sentence three times.” It was afternoon and the ground beneath had become hot. Hazrat MahdiAS stopped his horse to listen to the narration. Miyan Shah NizamRZ was walking in front of the ImamAS with a bale of cotton on his head. He too stopped, turned around, put the bale on the ground and stood on it. He was crying. Miyan SalamullahRZ asked, “Meeranji, do any of your companions possess any of those attributes?” The ImamAS pointed towards Miyan Shah NizamRZ and said, “He has all of those attributes.” He reiterated this sentence three times.
- Imam MahdiAS said, “Amongst us, Miyan Nizam is the Hafiz of the Book of Allah and the witness to the Vision of Allah.”
- Hazrat MahdiAS said, “Some people are hal-e-huzoor, some are waqt-e-huzoor, Miyan Nizam is Daim-MudamHuzoor. Miyan Nizam possesses the vision of Allah without any veils in between.”
- Hazrat MahdiAS said, “Miyan Nizam is patient during calamity (bala) and thankful during favours (ne’maton).”
- Hazrat MahdiAS said, “One who has not seen a thirsty person should see Miyan Nizam.”
Death: After the demise of Imam MahdiAS, Miyan Shah NizamRZ lived in this world for 30 years. He departed from this world at the age of sixty eight years on 8 Zul Qa’dah in 940 Hijri. He is laid to eternal rest at Anondra in Kadi district of Gujarat.
Adopted from: A Short Biography of Hazrat Bandagi Miyan Shah Nizam Razi Allahu Anhu The Fourth Khalifa of Hazrat Imam Mahdi Al-Mau’ood AS By Syed Mohammed Suhael
to read more click: http://khalifatullahmehdi.info/books/english/Miyan-Shah-Nizam-RZ.pdf